With more than 10 years experience in this ever changing industry, we’re experts in digital marketing and search engine optimisation. Our digital marketing strategies put your business in front of the right people, in the right places at the right time. More than that, we help streamline your marketing to increase conversions and build brand awareness.
We are Certified Google Ads specialists and specialists in Facebook marketing and search engine optimisation. We focus on 3 primary digital platforms – Facebook, Google, and organic search rankings.
People searching for products and services on Google are in the right frame of mind to buy your products or services. Our complex marketing services ensure your business is shown for only the right search phrases, to the right customers, in the right locations.
Your customers are on Facebook! Paid Facebook marketing extends your organic reach,and creates strong channels for marketing to target exactly the right people who live in the right locations. Our sophisticated marketing techniques will pinpoint those perfect audiences with your content.
Organic Search Rankings
Ensuring your business is ranking well in organic searches is crucial to driving sales organically. We can help you optimise your website for search engines, get your business ranking in Google Maps and create a strong, consistent marketing strategy to grow your business.
Anna is a delightful and very experienced person to work with. She took on our project and our dental practice and came up with a great campaign to boost our clientele. She worked wonders with the numbers and we are so very glad we have her helping us. She is now given the responsibility to look after our other practices as well. Absolutely delighted and Great work Keith Chiang, Fendalton Dental Centre
We help your website stand out in a crowd by:
- Increasing your website presence in search engines
- Getting you ranked for relevant search queries
- Building trust in your website
- Increasing technical things like your Domain Authority and Page Authority
- Building brand awareness
- Speed optimising your website for fast page load
- Streamlining your website content to generate more conversions
- Running Search Engine Marketing campaigns
- Running email marketing campaigns through software such as MailChimp
- Assisting with the use of CRM’s like ActiveCampaign or booking software such as Staah
Digital marketing can include things such as:
- Optimising your website for search engines
- Search Engine Marketing (SEM) campaigns such as Google Ads or Facebook Ads
- Quality directory listings – both paid and free
- Building backlinks, internal links, external links
- Blog posting
- Social media including Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest, LinkedIn, Twitter, reddit and Tumblr
- Reducing technical things like high bounce rates
- Analysing Google Analytics and other web statistics to determine what your users are doing on your website